Once you have familiarized yourself with different landscaping materials and ideas, you are ready to begin planning.
Where are you in respect to planning your project? Not everyone starts in the same place, so here are some classifications on how to begin based on what stage of planning you are at. See if you fall into one of these categories...
- You have a good idea of what you want, just need a little help putting it all together. You know you want a patio here, a bbq there, a pergola, sod, sprinklers and some plants. At this stage you still may want to work with a designer to fine tune things, and get some professional advice, but with a little creativity, an estimate can be made rather quickly.
- You have already worked with an architect or designer, and are ready to get an estimate. Simply contact us and we can meet, pick up and review a copy of your plans, and provide you with an estimate as quickly as possible.
- You know you want to work with a professional landscape architect/designer that you feel comfortable working with and understands what you want to achieve with your project. Contact us and we arrange an appointment to discuss the design process and your project started on the right note.
- You know exactly what you want, maybe some suggestions on materials, but you know what you want. You may have already drawn something yourself, but it is clear you don't need to work with a designer to tell you what you want. If this is the case, then we can simply take some measurements and provide you with an estimate.
- You know you want work done, but have no idea where to begin. You don't know pavers from flagstone and the terms evergreen and deciduous are like a foreign language. For this person, don't waste time getting estimates, you need to work with a landscape architect or designer. They will help combine your wish lists and their experience into a complete blueprint. Once you are happy with the blueprint, it's time to get an estimate.
It does not matter where you start, what matters is where you finish and how you got there. From planning, to construction, to completion, Better Landscape will will ensure that your project will be a rewarding experience of a lifetime.
To schedule an appointment, call (408) 841-9485 or Contact Us.